Here are some very serious, conclusive reasons your dog should be allowed at said party.
1. Awkward moments at a party situation call for a dog. Why not bring your own?
~BYOD IS THE WAY TO BE~
2. If there are tears at the wedding, the dog will make people laugh with some subtle goofs.
3. The dog will definitely catch the bouquet so all those awkward “ooo you’re next” moments won’t happen.
4. They know how to party so there will be none of that awkward ho hummin’ on the dance floor.
5. Dogs can dance. LIKE REALLY DANCE. LIKE START A ~REVOLUTION~ WITH THOSE MOVES DANCE.
6. If you don’t like the food, your dog is always on deck to eat what you don’t want.
7. Everyone should be given the out of “gotta go walk my dog!” when an awkward relative comes to talk to you.
8. Dogs make everyone feel welcome!
9. Dogs can sit quietly, if need be.
10. They can answer all the awkward questions for you.
“When you getting married, huh?”/”Where is what’s-her-face?”/”When was the last time you pooped???”
11. Dogs won’t ditch you, even if you’re a ~little~ embarrassing.
12. At this point you might be saying, “HEY! I’M HAVING A BLACK TIE WEDDING!” but have no fear! They make dog tuxes:
13. Plus, being hungover with your dog the next day > being hungover without your dog the next day.
14. What’s the difference between a human and a dog anyways?
Nothing, that’s what.