1. “Great, now my wrinkles stand out EVEN MORE.”
2. “Putting yourself in my position is a nice idea of trying to be helpful. It’s close.”
3. “Do I look bedraggled? Because I feel bedraggled.”
4. “My life is the FRIENDS theme song. No one told me it was gonna be this way.”
5. “Only a nap can cure how embarrassed I feel right now.”
1. This guy who let this dog have the best seat in the house at the baseball game.
2. And this kind sir who carried this handsome pup when he got tired from hiking.
3. The human who got a stroller for her arthritic pug so she could still go on walks.
4. And these two who are clearly about to embark on the most badass adventure of all time.
5. This friendly guy who gave the best hug ever to his handsome corgi buddy.
1. This grill master who is serving up tofu dogs.
2. This straight-up playa who got caught ridin’ dirty.
3. This lady who enjoys looking out the window and contemplating the meaning of life.
4. This little gal who called shotgun just in time.
5. This guy who enjoys his morning paper before heading into work.
For the past six years, a group of five elderly women in China’s central Shaanxi Province have been looking after over 1,300 stray dogs at their very own custom dog asylum. At 4AM every morning, these lucky canines get treated with 400kg of tasty food.
The shelter was established back in 2009 by 60-year-old local Wang Yanfang. This animal-lover has been relying solely on donations from generous well-wishers. Foregoing China‘s notoriously extravagant firework displays, Wang and her trusted colleagues even spent New Year‘s Eve with the abandoned strays.
One of the ladies admitted that the dogs aren’t always the friendliest of pups, as they occasionally receive bites and nips. However, that’s never put Wang off her beloved dogs. Far from it, according to Tencent News, she remarked: “They’re like your children, you can’t bear to be apart from them, or to lose them.” They don’t call them man’s best friend for nothing!