#1 Marine Sergeant Frank Praytor Feeding An Orphaned Kitten. He Adopted The Kitten After The Mother Cat Died From The War.
The picture here is the real situation of dogs who will be killed and cooked. Not all dogs at Vietnam and Asia are protected, many of them are stolen, illegally transported in overcrowded trucks and killed so cruelly. ACPA – Asia Canine Protection Alliance is advocating a will to Vietnamese National Assembly to protect animals, especially dogs’ rights. Please help us to sign so that dogs can have chance to have a better life in Vietnam. We need 1m signatures.
Link here baovecho.org (meaning: protect dogs). Thank you so much!!!
Here are some very serious, conclusive reasons your dog should be allowed at said party.
1. Awkward moments at a party situation call for a dog. Why not bring your own?
~BYOD IS THE WAY TO BE~
2. If there are tears at the wedding, the dog will make people laugh with some subtle goofs.
3. The dog will definitely catch the bouquet so all those awkward “ooo you’re next” moments won’t happen.
4. They know how to party so there will be none of that awkward ho hummin’ on the dance floor.
5. Dogs can dance. LIKE REALLY DANCE. LIKE START A ~REVOLUTION~ WITH THOSE MOVES DANCE.
6. If you don’t like the food, your dog is always on deck to eat what you don’t want.
7. Everyone should be given the out of “gotta go walk my dog!” when an awkward relative comes to talk to you.
8. Dogs make everyone feel welcome!
9. Dogs can sit quietly, if need be.
10. They can answer all the awkward questions for you.
“When you getting married, huh?”/”Where is what’s-her-face?”/”When was the last time you pooped???”