1. This little guy who had the perfect hiding spot.
2. And this one who’s ready for their treat.
3. This stylish fellow who is totally prepared for winter.
4. And this puppy who’s already posing in the snow.
5. These two who love their Sunday drives.
6. And this sophisticated who’s ready for anything.
7. Look out! Just the world’s cutest high five coming at you.
8. These pups want to show off their support.
9. This pretty girl who just wants to lay in the grass with you.
10. While this one catches some rays.
11. Watch out, he wants to join too!
12. This mush who just wants to be like his momma.
13. And these two lovebirds sharing the cutest snow kiss.
14. This giant fluff ball is overwhelmed with love.
15. Ugh, can those eyes be any cuter?!
16. Or that little black nose?!
17. But seriously!
18. This little girl just wants to show you how well she can go up the stairs by herself.
1. When this big ball of fluff gave his human a huge hug.
2. And when these two cuddled up to watch a movie together.
3. When these buddies shared during snack time.
4. When these two crossed species barriers.
5. And when this duo cuddled up for a best friends snuggle session.
6. When these buddies accompanied each other on every adventure.
7. And when this teeny ball of fluff was the best car seat buddy ever.
8. When this dude doubled as a blanket for his human.
9. When this ball of fluff struck a pose for the cutest picture ever.
10. And when these two became the CUTEST BEST FRIENDS IN EXISTENCE.
11. When this guy found that the best kind of friends are the most unlikely.
12. And when this girl was the best babysitter in the world.
13. When this dog accepted a cute raccoon into his friend group.
14. When this guy was always there to ~lend a paw~.
15. When these two spent Friday night in so they could warm up their tootsies.
16. When this girl found an adorable piggie and became fast friends with her.
17. When this guy proved that dogs are happy to snuggle up anywhere, as long as they’re with their best bud.
18. When this girl gave the world’s warmest welcome.
19. When these two were the cutest pair of all.
20. And when this guy watched over his little one at the park.
21. When these puppies staged an attack so this guy would have the best day ever.
22. And when this girl helped her best bud finish up his coloring book.
23. When this girl waited for the ice cream man with her little sister.
24. And when this puppy put a smile on the face of everyone with her speckled belly.
25. When this guy gave the world’s biggest and best kiss.
26. When this fluffball comforted his human after a hard day.
27. And finally, when this handsome guy was simply the best dog ever.
1. Nelson, the black lab/pit bull mix who loves ~cruising~ with his new forever family.
2. Oliver Twist, the dog who went from being abandoned in Montana’s Blackfoot Indian Reservation to adventuring everywhere with his favorite forever humans.
3. Pax, the pup who is SO happy about his new life he even smiles in his sleep!
4. Molly, the pretty lady who is still trying to figure out how to use all the awesome furniture in her house.
5. Jasper, the super cool dude who ~cruised~ into his forever home and never looked back.
6. Prince, the very handsome pit bull who just wants to show off his super cute pit bull smile all the time.
7. Ace, the little guy who is showing off a teeny smile all the time so everyone knows how happy he is!
8. Roxie, the pretty lady who loves to strike a pose for the camera.
9. Hammie, the cutest lil guy who got to celebrate his first birthday with his forever family.
10. Hank, the speckled dude who plans to show the world that rescues are the BEST BREED.
11. Ronnie, the happy little fluffball who loves to adventure with his new family.
12. Biscuit, the rescue pup who is secretly a ~ninja turtle~.
13. Minty, the little guy who might just be the cutest rescue pup of all!
14. Zebra, who learned that kisses are quite possibly the best part of having a forever home.
15. Prada, the pretty girl who is here to show everyone that pit bulls are sweet, too.
16. Casey, the SUPER adorable Golden rescue who’s super power is coziness.
17. And finally, Marvin, the little guy who found a forever home and a best friend all in one!
This is Gluta, whose owner likes to call her the happiest dog in the world. Given her history, we think the name fits as she was rescued from the street and beat cancer to get to where she is today.
Gluta’s owner found her as a stray while living in a dormitory in Thailand. Dogs weren’t allowed, but he snuck her in anyway and fed her because of her friendliness and tidiness. When she fell ill in her battle with uteral cancer, both she and her owner stuck through it and she beat the illness.
Now, she’s a beautiful, clever and, most importantly, well-loved dog who loves to pose for adorable and silly photos. Her happiness is infectious and, given what she’s lived through, heartfelt and real!
H/t: ignant, missmoss, BoredPanda
Unwanted by his mother and left alone to die, Jewel went 18 hours in the freezing cold without a drop of milk before he was saved by the power of love. He was found by an animal sanctuary in rural Bulgaria called “4-Legged Friends”, and taken in to be saved even though it didn’t look like he would make it.
A dog called Mirka immediately adopted Jewel as her own. Within 3 hours of getting love from Mirka, Jewel miraculously stood up and completely recovered. This animal sanctuary has rescued and given a home to many other animals, most of whom were severely abused and neglected. All of them became the best of friends and are teaching the visiting children how to be compassionate, caring and tolerant of those who are different from them.
The sanctuary depends entirely on donations and currently their financial situation is very grim. The extreme cold and wet weather in Bulgaria is making it very hard to keep the animals dry and fed. Vera and her husband Viktor are working unselfishly to keep the sanctuary and to keep the animals alive, however they can not do this without help.
Jewel with one of his friends at the sanctuary
Jewel and Mirka staying warm in front of the heater
Even after helping Jewel to recover, Mirka is still very protective and doesn’t leave his side
Jewel quickly started making other friends too. Winning the cat’s affections was tricky, though
But eventually even the cat couldn’t resist his love and charm
There are also some other unusual friendships between previously-abused animals
Such as Mirko the donkey and his piggy friend!
Or the chickens and the pig, keeping one another warm
They teach visiting children compassion, tolerance and love
Lily was rescued mere hours before being slaughtered. Now she brings joy to so many children
Jewel, Petko, Coco and Mirko all living in harmony and enjoying the sun
Borko the donkey offers his services as a taxi to the chickens of the sanctuary
Vera and Viktor work very hard to ensure that the animals are protected, safe and warm
Medication and supplies are expensive though and the sanctuary survives solely on donations
Due to the extreme weather in Bulgaria, the sanctuary is more desperate than ever for donations