Youtuber Mike The Intern attached his GoPro camera to his 6 year-old goldendoodle to see what the dog does all day after he leaves.
Sadly, when he watched the video later, his dog neither played with his possessions, nor happily run around the house. What Mike saw instead was heartbreaking: his dog was so sad to see the owner leave that he spent the day running around looking for Mike, howling at the ceiling for hours.
After seeing the footage all Mike could do was hold his doggie and cry, as he confessed on Reddit. Mike also said that he’s never leaving his pooch alone again.
More info: nigelandtheghost | h/t: BoredPanda
Mike put a GoPro camera on his 6 year-old goldendoodle and left the house
Many expected some sort of dog party, then a frantic cleanup to make it look like nothing happened
However, seconds after Mike leaves, the dog starts to run around in distress, searching for his owner
“After I watched this, we held each other and cried. I am never leaving him again.”
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog. Although we are new, we would like to send a sincerest thank to everyone for supporting us to have a wonderful year! Thank you very much!
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,900 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 32 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Santa came early for these sneaky pups.
1. “Oh, what do we have here?? I see mom didn’t do a very good job of hiding the Christmas presents. Let me just take a peek.”
2. “Ummm…just leave me in charge of these. I promise I’ll guard them.”
3. “I GOT THE TEDDY I WANTED. Oh no…was that the front door I just heard?”
4. “You’re trying to say that I’M the present this year?? Funny joke. Now hand over my stocking snackies.”
5. “Early Christmas present…my ears went up! YEAH BUDDY.”
6. “I don’t care if I wasn’t supposed to get my new ball until Christmas…I’m not giving him back. EVER.”
7. “Found my brother inside the closet full of presents…he must have been lost this whole time!”
8. “Lookin’ ~snazzy~ in my new sweater…sorry mom, I look too cute to put it back in the box.”
9. “MHM. GONNA SHOW OFF MY NEW CROCODILE AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME.”
10. “Check the Christmas hoodie…really gonna help me up my ~selfie~ game.”
11. “Mom got us matching sweaters again this year…FML.”
12. “DAD’S HOME…BETTER HIDE THIS REAL QUICK.”
13. “Ummm…I didn’t find this in the Christmas present stash…someone just gave it to me.”
14. “I CAN’T EVEN FIT THIS IN MY MOUTH BUT I WILL TRY.”
15. “YOU GOT ME A CAR?! TALLY-HO, BITCHES.”
16. “Heh…no, I wasn’t playing with the parrot you got me for Christmas.”
17. “I have no clue what happened I just woke up like this.”
18. “OH this was supposed to be YOUR present? Well, I’m already bundled so that means I’m not giving it back. Ever.”
19. “SANTA CAME EARLY, BABYYYY.”
H/t: BuzzFeed Animals
Few things in the animal kingdom are stronger than the bond between people and dogs, and it is the simple but powerful force behind this relationship that gives illustrator John Stortz’s photos their charm. As he travels throughout the United states with his beautiful and fittingly named dog Wolf, he takes photos of some of the beautiful locations they visit.
The dog, whose full name is Wolfgang, teamed up with Stortz when he adopted Wolf from a shelter about two years ago.
Their Instagram is a pleasure to browse, as the photos of the beautiful wolf-like Wolfgang are punctuated by Stortz’s beautiful illustrations. Though Stortz draws a variety of subjects, his love for nature and the Influence of Wolf on his work is clear. Be sure to take a look!
H/t: Modernmet, BoredPanda
Bryce Canyon, UT
Bronson Canyon, CA
Bryce Canyon, UT